If you work with Divi Theme and PixelMe, you quickly realise that adding a simple ‘onclick event’ to their Call-To-Action buttons isn’t straightforward (Divi’s buttons are styled anchor tags rather than regular HTML wrappers).
We make it easy for you!
Follow this step-by-step process on our Fleeq page to implement PixelMe in DIVI.
Here’s how to implement Event Tracker of PixelMe in Divi Theme by Elegant Themes in 5 easy steps:
- Pick a button you want to track – either for a single CTA button or all buttons at once.
- For ALL CTA’s, identify the default CSS Class of your DIVI Theme buttons (e.g. “.et_pb_button”). Use your browser’s default inspector to confirm the right Class name for your button. Or to narrow down to a single CTA – input a custom CSS Class name in DIVI CTA Module Settings – Advance Setting – Custom CSS field (e.g. “callus”)
- Next, log in to your PixelMe Dashboard and go to Smart Attribution – Settings – Tracking code
- Select “Tracked events” from the dropdown. You should choose whatever is closest to your CTAs event you are trying to record. Copy the generated event script.
- Log in to your WP Dash and go to Divi – Integration – Header. Insert the following jQuery script with the button’s Class and your copied script from PixelMe:
Now every time someone clicks on the CTA(s) the event gets recorded on your PixelMe Dashboard.